Thank you for taking the time to registering for our 2021 Skyhawks Flag Football Season! We are excited to get our young athletes back on the field this summer and look forward to another fantastic season!
- Li’l Hawks ages 4-6
- Tyke ages 7/8
- Atom ages 9/10
- Peewee ages 11/12
- Bantam ages 13/14
- Junior 15-17 (Registrations will be put on hold until we know what fall football looks like)
Our flag season runs from August to October. Practices are run one night a week and league play starts usually the first weekend in September and runs every weekend with our tournament at the end of October. Further details will becoming once we have confirmed with the city of Belleville.
Li’L Hawks will be an 8 week season, running August and September.
Li’l Hawks Division – Registration Fee is $145.00 (includes K2 Football & Team Shirt)
Tyke to Bantam Divisions – Registration Fee is $185.00
Sign up before July 1st and receive Custom Skyhawks Football gloves! Every athlete receives a Team Shirt. For hand sizing print out Skyhawks Glove Sizing Chart
Junior Division – Registration Fee is $155.00 (includes Team Shirt)
Player withdraw from the program prior to the first practice will be entitled to a full refund minus $25 admin fee. All refund requests must be submitted to our office by email before first practice in August. If this fails to happen refund will not be given..
Once practices begin in August there will be NO REFUNDS GIVEN. In the case of COVID-19, if the season becomes delayed, shorten or cancelled, the Skyhawks Organization will refund families in accordance of percentage of season remaining.
Skyhawks Code of Conduct
Good sportsmanship is viewed as a commitment to fairplay, ethical behaviour and integrity. The ideals of sportsmanship apply to all activity disciplines. Individuals, regardless of their role, are expected to be aware of their influence on the behaviour of others and model good sportsmanship. Both Football Canada and the Ontario Football Conference have established the policy that the game of football be distinguished by the quality and well mannered behaviour of its coaches, players, administrators and fans. The Skyhawks Football Organization request and expects all participants (coaches, players, administrators and fans) to follow and accept the policy through the following Code of Conduct. PLEASE REVIEW OUR CORE COVENANTS which our organization has been founded upon!
- I will remember that young people play sports for their enjoyment, not to entertain us!
- I will respect the game officials decision and will encourage all participants to do the same!
- I will respect and show appreciation to all Skyhawks participants for their commitment and dedication to providing a quality program in representing the Greater Quinte area!
- I will encourage players and coaches to play by the rules and to resolve conflicts without resorting to hostility or violence!
- I will show respect for my teams opponents because I realize there would be no game without them!
- I will not use bad language and will not harass athletes, coaches, officials or other spectators!
- I will always show good sportsmanship since young people learn best from example!
COVID-19 Return to Play Protocols
Skyhawks Organization along with our parent organization No Limits has prepared a return to play for our Spring/Summer/Fall football programming. The purpose is to identify the specific control measures that we are taking in order to mitigate the risk of virus transmission while participating this fall.
We are working with our PSO, Football Canada and our local public health to ensure a safe return to sport during COVID-19. All of our resources are found here. https://www.skyhawksfootball.ca/return-to-play-protocols-2/
Please ensure you have read, understand and agree to the Skyhawks Football Organizations core covenants, code of conduct and attached waiver form. Completing and submitting our online form means you have read and agreed to the Skyhawks policies outlined above and certify that all the information given is correct.