Coronavirus Update


March 15, 2020

The OFC Varsity Division and the Skyhawks Football want our athletes, coaches and spectators to have the safest and healthiest experience possible. We are monitoring the information coming out closely and will follow the opinions and directions of World, National and Provincial health authorities. The situation is extremely fluid at this time.

Our goal is to minimize the risk to our members while continuing to plan for our league’s upcoming season. We are striving to keep this as much of a normal environment as possible.

That said with the Coronavirus concern we as an Executive have decided to cancel next Saturday and Sunday’s tryouts (Saturday March 21 & Sunday March 22) and will be re- evaluating on a weekly basis moving forward, with the hopes to begin as soon as possible.

The plan at this time is to have our season kick-off as scheduled on May 23/24 weekend. If there is any change in the status of the league and scheduled games, we will notify you as soon as possible.

Quinte Skyhawks Executive