Welcome to Skyhawk Nation! Registering is your first step to becoming a Skyhawk. Please fill out all the necessary boxes below. Once you have submitted your registration, you will receive a confirmation email over the next few days explaining next steps. You can also check the instructions page under our registration tab. Remember to etransfer your $100 to complete your registration.
Thank you and we look forward to meeting you!
Date Format: MM slash DD slash YYYY
Please use the email that you would like your correspondence with our admin team.
Player Position (Position trying out for)
Junior/Senior Varsity Player Fee
** Refund Policy 50% (Varsity fees only) is available before May 15, after no refund is granted **
Price: $ 100.00 CAD
The tryout Fee is due when you complete your registration (Fee is non-refundable)
Price: $ 550.00 CAD
Once team selection has been completed, Registration Fees will be due by April 15. This fee includes player insurance for one year.
Price: $ 250.00 CAD
The Rep Package includes: Home/Away Jerseys, Equipment Bag, Polo Shirt, Socks (Due by May 1st)
Price: $ 250.00 CAD
To help cover the costs of our program, every family is responsible to sell 10 Season Ticket Coupon sheets before our first home game. This year we are asking for the money upfront to help cover the cost of our overhead for the season. You can recoup your costs by selling these sheets to friends and families.
SKYHAWKS CODE OF CONDUCT
- Good sportsmanship is viewed as a commitment to fairplay, ethical behaviour and integrity. The ideals of
sportsmanship apply to all activity disciplines. Individuals, regardless of their role, are expected to be aware of their influence on the behaviour of others and
model good sportsmanship. Both Football Canada and the Ontario Football Conference have established the policy that the game of football be distinguished
by the quality and well mannered behaviour of its coaches, players, administrators and fans. The Skyhawks Football Organization request and expects all
participants (coaches, players, administrators and fans) to follow and accept the policy through the following Code of Conduct. PLEASE REVIEW OUR CORE COVENANTS.
1. I will remember that young people play sports for their enjoyment, not to entertain us!
2. I will respect the game officials decision and will encourage all participants to do the same!
3. I will respect and show appreciation to all Skyhawks participants for their commitment and dedication to providing a quality program in representing the
Greater Quinte area!
4. I will encourage players and coaches to play by the rules and to resolve conflicts without resorting to hostility or violence!
5. I will show respect for my teams opponents because I realize there would be no game without them!
6. I will not use bad language and will not harass athletes, coaches, officials or other spectators!
7. I will always show good sportsmanship since young people learn best from example!
Parent / Guardian Signature
I am the parent or legal guardian of the young person that I have registered. I have read and agree to Skyhawks
code of conduct policy, fundraising policy and I certify that all the information given is correct.