Keeping the Dream Alive
Carrying on with the great tradition of Skyhawk Football, we are pleased to announce the expansion of our football club by the addition of our U22 Junior team who will be competing in the Canadian Junior Football League in 2021.
The Quinte Skyhawks football team will be a member of the Ontario Football Conference who strives to provide an opportunity for young men aged 17 – 22 in the Quinte Area, along the 401 corridor between Oshawa and Kingston to pursue their passion of competitive football at a higher level. Football doesn’t need to end after High School and the opportunity has never been more exciting!
Our goal is to build and provide excellence both on and off the field with our mission to provide an alternate channel through which young athletes can build character, trust, respect, sportsmanship and integrity while realizing their dreams.
Our mission remains the same staying true to our mandate:
- The mission and philosophy of Quinte Skyhawks is to establish a positive environment of continuous improvement in developing the self esteem, personal growth, pride, character and well being of all its athletes, coaches and volunteers.
- To provide elite training and the best coaching possible at the best facilities available to us at a competitive and fair price.
- Through mentoring and leadership initiatives, we will help our athletes become positive role models not only on the football field, but within our families, classrooms and communities, now and in the future.
- Provide a platform for athletes to be showcased for future possibilities at the professional level.
- To be a community and family inside and outside of the organization
Dreams don’t need to die after High School! Our goal is to keep soaring, moving forward allowing the passion for this game to continue! Keep the DREAM ALIVE! Consider being a Skyhawk!